Cypress is an environmental engineering, science & planning firm focused on the Southeast United States. Our primary expertise includes:
- Environmental surveys and studies
- Environmental permitting and compliance
- Restoration, assessment and management of coastal ecosystems
- Wetland and stream mitigation banking
- Mapping, GIS and spatial analysis
We provide a wide range of environmental science services, studies and regulatory compliance, ranging from wetland delineations, endangered species surveys to mitigation planning, banking and ecological function assessment.
Our staff has authored multiple ecological assessment methods in use by federal and state agencies for ecosystem assessment, mitigation and measuring project performance.